193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R. Hoffman [5th RB]
Generally Discharged.

R. Hoffman [5th RB]

What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)   What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03 2016, 13:37

IDK where we were going off topic, we were discussing a movie some folks here recently watched.

I just watched Dredd (2012). Freaking amazing movie and great watch. About to rewatch Star Wars TFA for the 3rd time. I feel it's overhyped and overrated still but worth a watch. My buddy and I are gonna watch Hardcore Henry this weekend when it comes out. Hopefully this holds me over until John Wick Chapter 2.
Back to top Go down
Esek [5th RB]
Private First Class, E-6.

Esek [5th RB]

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)   What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03 2016, 15:41

I agree with you on the new Star Wars. Way too overhyped. Way too much.
I'm excited to see Hardcore Henry also. Finally something new!
Back to top Go down
R. Hoffman [5th RB]
Generally Discharged.

R. Hoffman [5th RB]

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)   What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03 2016, 22:41

Esek [5th RB] wrote:
I agree with you on the new Star Wars. Way too overhyped. Way too much.
I'm excited to see Hardcore Henry also. Finally something new!

Have you seen John Wick?

I just watched Black Mass. Entertaining. Considering The Departed's character (played by Jack Nicholson) was inspired by Jimmy "Whitey" Bulger, I couldn't shake the feeling comparing The Departed with this story. Great film though. Worth a watch.
Back to top Go down
Esek [5th RB]
Private First Class, E-6.

Esek [5th RB]

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)   What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04 2016, 08:11

Yes I have, I liked it.
I watched Whiplash yesterday. OMG! JK Simmons performance was well Oscar worthy, he did get the statue indeed.
Back to top Go down
Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]
Staff Sergeant, E-3.

Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)   What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04 2016, 15:32

After being recommended by Esek, I watched Hardcore Henry the other night in the cinema. What an excellent film, really good story and a brilliant soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Lippa [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Lippa [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)   What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16 2018, 19:02

Pirates of the carabean: dead men tell no tales. its not the curse of the black pearl but i enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Thornton [193rd GIR]
Technical Sergeant, E-2.

Thornton [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)   What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17 2018, 12:17

Just now watched IT. Not bad overall, though I laughed more than I got scared so idk. Solid 7/10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)   What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What movie did you watch recently? (NO spoilers, please)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2