193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Payne [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Payne [193rd RET]

Pfc. Tom Send Off Post! Empty
PostSubject: Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!   Pfc. Tom Send Off Post! EmptyMon Feb 05 2018, 14:27

This post is for wishing Pfc. Tom good luck at his BCT down in Fort Benning. You're going to do great and we certainly look forward to your return brother! Take a moment to send him a quick message here wishing him good luck.
Back to top Go down
Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]
Staff Sergeant, E-3.

Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!   Pfc. Tom Send Off Post! EmptyMon Feb 05 2018, 16:22

Derek,

You've really made a great impression in the short time that you've been with us and I know you're going to do very well during Basic Training, you're going in with the right mind frame. Make the most of every opportunity that comes your way, I know you will.

We're all looking forward to your return, hearing your stories and how you got on. 

When the going gets tough, just think of me, and bagpipes - the best source of motivation.

Take care and the best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Payne [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Payne [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!   Pfc. Tom Send Off Post! EmptyMon Feb 05 2018, 17:41

Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR] wrote:

When the going gets tough, just think of me, and bagpipes - the best source of motivation.

And of course in a skir....  Kilt!!
Back to top Go down
Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]
Staff Sergeant, E-3.

Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!   Pfc. Tom Send Off Post! EmptyMon Feb 05 2018, 18:18

Payne [193rd GIR] wrote:
Kilt!

I shall say no more.
Back to top Go down
Lippa [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Lippa [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!   Pfc. Tom Send Off Post! EmptyMon Feb 05 2018, 19:16

Dearest Tom,
the farm aint the same with ya down here, maw cant  milk the cows like she used too and paw is always crying in his study... lolz jk jk hay man like said before your going to do great, no matter what happens keep your head up, stay focused in the now and not the then or future i look forward to your return to the community, you have a whole group aside from your folks thinkin of ya. think of this whole experience as an adventure... a slightly fucked up adventure but keep your mind off of the nagative, have fun with it, everything that happens there is for a reason, and the guys barking down your throat telling you to kiss the floor were in your same shoes, beleive it or not they actually care about you, thats why they are bing hard on ya. anyways yeah man, ill see you on the otherside! good luck n God speed!... get some!! kick some ass!!! KILL!! whys the grass green!??! blood blood bright red blood!!! why is the sky blue!?! cause god loves the infantry!!! best of luck m8 take advantage of every moment!
Back to top Go down
Loucks [34th ID]

Loucks [34th ID]

PostSubject: Re: Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!   Pfc. Tom Send Off Post! EmptyThu Feb 22 2018, 21:36

I know im alittle late, but best of luck at basic, and you may think its hell, but after youll wish you could go back
Back to top Go down
Shortback [193rd GIR]
Generally Discharged.

Shortback [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!   Pfc. Tom Send Off Post! EmptyWed Apr 25 2018, 13:53

A little late, but, good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!   Pfc. Tom Send Off Post! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pfc. Tom Send Off Post!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1