193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Scriptum Section

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sekulich [193rd Ret]
Honorably Discharged.

Post Scriptum Section  Empty
PostSubject: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptyThu Jun 07 2018, 04:24

Do y’all think we need a PS section too since so many of us are getting/have gotten the game recently? Just a thought I had a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Africa [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Africa [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptySun Jun 10 2018, 03:26

It looks great but the game isn't even out yet is it?
Back to top Go down
Sekulich [193rd Ret]
Honorably Discharged.

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptySun Jun 10 2018, 03:28

They are doing test weekends right now, but several of us have already bought the game which includes access to the test servers when they are open.
Back to top Go down
Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]
Staff Sergeant, E-3.

Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptySun Jun 10 2018, 03:30

It's pretty much in the same phase as Hell Let Loose. 

Pfc. Sekulich, your wish is my command, I've opened up a Post Scriptum section! I did intend to create one, it just slipped my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sekulich [193rd Ret]
Honorably Discharged.

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptySun Jun 10 2018, 04:14

Cool. Thanks, SSgt! Thanks for getting me set as Pfc on the forums too.
Back to top Go down
Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]
Staff Sergeant, E-3.

Cairntrodlie [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptySun Jun 10 2018, 04:25

No problem, finally have time to get caught up with things.
Back to top Go down
Atienza [193rd GIR]
Private First Class, E-6.

Atienza [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptyMon Jun 11 2018, 16:30

Is there a possibility that the 193rd might move over to Post Scriptum as well?
Back to top Go down
Kirch [193rd GIR]
Second Lieutenant, O-1.

Kirch [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptyMon Jun 11 2018, 16:37

I believe the plan for right now is to have a platoon dedicated to Post Scriptum, and one dedicated to Hell Let Loose. Men will have a choice of where they'd like to deploy when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Laurenzo [193rd GIR]

Laurenzo [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptyMon Jun 11 2018, 17:07

Kirch [193rd GIR] wrote:
I believe the plan for right now is to have a platoon dedicated to Post Scriptum, and one dedicated to Hell Let Loose. Men will have a choice of where they'd like to deploy when the time comes.

Shucks, I love both a lot
Back to top Go down
Atienza [193rd GIR]

Atienza [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptyMon Jun 11 2018, 19:30

Laurenzo [193rd GIR] wrote:
Kirch [193rd GIR] wrote:

Shucks, I love both a lot

Haha me too. I might just end up getting both
Back to top Go down
Payne [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Payne [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptyMon Jun 11 2018, 19:48

Great idea Tiny.

Don't worry guys! We'll create a set up where you can play both of the games. We will likely have it where each game will have a dedicated platoon where that platoon is ultimately responsible for spreading the unit into that game. It wouldn't restrict you from playing one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Kirch [193rd GIR]
Second Lieutenant, O-1.

Kirch [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptyMon Jun 11 2018, 22:40

Yeah didn't mean for it to come off that way! Half the fun of a unit is getting platoons and squads together to see who's better :p I'm looking forward to playing both games with you guys for sure
Back to top Go down
Sekulich [193rd Ret]
Honorably Discharged.

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptyTue Jun 12 2018, 14:49

I can’t wait until they release both games. Mostly though, I look forward to playing with a squad. PS is a pain if you end up with people that aren’t communicating.
Back to top Go down
Laurenzo [193rd GIR]

Laurenzo [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  EmptySun Jun 17 2018, 21:06

Love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Scriptum Section    Post Scriptum Section  Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Scriptum Section
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1