193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown ot summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nixon
Recruit.

Nixon

Countdown ot summer Empty
PostSubject: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptySat Apr 21 2018, 17:03

My plans for the summer are work and the unit then collage in the fall.
What about you
Back to top Go down
Lippa [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Lippa [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptySat Apr 21 2018, 17:07

not sure for me man, most definately work, and the Unit. other than that who knows, i thought about taking 2 camping trips, maybe push to do more hobby related things, hell maybe even do some college if my employer would be into puting me through some courses.
Back to top Go down
Moxley [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Moxley [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptySun Apr 22 2018, 20:24

mostly work and game lmao
Back to top Go down
Shortback [193rd GIR]
Generally Discharged.

Shortback [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptyMon Apr 23 2018, 08:57

Might get a job, hang with friends, play this.
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Recruit.

Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptyMon Apr 23 2018, 20:51

Lippa i agree with you there man
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Recruit.

Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptyMon Apr 23 2018, 20:53

Shortback I'm currently a cashier at a grocery store and I'm still in school its a good summer job or if your more of a hands on guy you can try for landscaping it pays well though the hours are long.
Back to top Go down
Africa [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Africa [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptyWed Apr 25 2018, 16:56

I'm going to enjoy my last summer before I become a working and studying machine lol. I will be in BC next week for 2 weeks and after that, mostly Turkey but might visit some places in Europe as well.
Back to top Go down
Payne [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Payne [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptyWed Apr 25 2018, 18:44

I'll be away for 2 months of military training, so I don't have much of a summer. My son will be born in June, so that's something special!
Back to top Go down
Shortback [193rd GIR]
Generally Discharged.

Shortback [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptyThu Apr 26 2018, 09:02

Yeah, I think I might get a job at a nearby car wash.
Back to top Go down
Moxley [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Moxley [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptyThu Apr 26 2018, 10:00

less than a month till graduation and ill be on summer break for the rest of my life bois
Back to top Go down
Sekulich [193rd Ret]
Honorably Discharged.

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer EmptyThu Apr 26 2018, 12:37

My goal is to fish more this summer. I live half a mile (as the crow flies) from a lake that is one of the top big bass capitals of the world. It’s inexcusable how infrequently I fish. Beyond that, who cares? That’s what’s really important in life.
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Recruit.

Nixon

PostSubject: paynes son   Countdown ot summer EmptySun Apr 29 2018, 22:07

Congrats Payne happy for you man gl and have fun congrats again on your kid hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown ot summer   Countdown ot summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Countdown ot summer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1