193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What types of events would you like to see?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lippa [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Lippa [193rd RET]

What types of events would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: What types of events would you like to see?   What types of events would you like to see? EmptyThu Mar 29 2018, 19:42

Hey Guys! Im your Public Liason Officer, as such, i am in charge of making events for you guys. but i need your help with that to make events you all will enjoy. so far what im trying to do monthly is one monthly movie night, and one monthly lets get together and play and hopefully make it a realism night. my question is... what are some things you would like to do with this unit and possibly our public community? im open/ need ideas keep in mind as we saw last week our public server may or may not populate on the events we host, so as members of our unit/ community. it is important that you all do your part in pulling in a public community, and introduce them to our public steam group page. thanks guys! lets see what you all have in mind!
Back to top Go down

What types of events would you like to see?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums :: Archive Section :: 193rd GIR Archive :: General Discussion-
Jump to: