193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serving in the Military questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mead [5th RB]
Generally Discharged.

Mead [5th RB]

Serving in the Military questions Empty
PostSubject: Serving in the Military questions   Serving in the Military questions EmptySat Jan 23 2016, 02:43

Hi there everyone,

I'm a new guy here and I have been seeing recently that many of the members here have/are serving in the Military. I've recently been looking at my future and have a few questions regarding serving.

- Has anyone here been in the ROTC, and have any info. about how it helps in leadership positions.

- How likely is it to be stationed around 2019-2020, and where would that be at.

- Would it be a smart idea for me to go to a college and get a Master's Degree in something, afterwards serving?

- How would my economic status be after returning.

I understand some of these questions may be silly and I apologize if this offends anyone by posting in forums of a shooter video game. My reasons are not edging towards just "guns and shooting people".

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Payne [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Payne [193rd RET]

Serving in the Military questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serving in the Military questions   Serving in the Military questions EmptySat Jan 23 2016, 08:46

I commissioned through ROTC back in 2013.  I'll talk to you more on steam.  I can help you with your questions.
Back to top Go down

Serving in the Military questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1