193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For all my readers/audiobook listeners.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
K. Sauter [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

K. Sauter [193rd RET]

For all my readers/audiobook listeners. Empty
PostSubject: For all my readers/audiobook listeners.   For all my readers/audiobook listeners. EmptySun Feb 10 2019, 03:18

Greetings warriors. As much as we all like to kill shit and show our Glider pride (and pack fish cough cough) I know we have other interests outside of rwalism.

One of mine id reading. I put a library in my house full of things I enjoy reading. It ranges from Norse Mythology to WWII battle recallections to gruesome horror. Anyway where I am going wirh this is while i go to sleep I like to listen to audiobooks and I found this youtubr page where the owner narrates hundreds of horror stories ranging from 5 minutes long to 22 hours long. (he did the whole Cthulhu Mythos in one shot) i’ll post my favorite one he has done but y’all should check him out. I posted the link to my favorite story below.

https://youtu.be/QqIMRFhROHw
Back to top Go down
Thornton [193rd GIR]
Technical Sergeant, E-2.

Thornton [193rd GIR]

PostSubject: Re: For all my readers/audiobook listeners.   For all my readers/audiobook listeners. EmptySun Feb 10 2019, 10:50

Jaysus all of the Cthulu mythos in one shot? Is this dude an old one or what?
Back to top Go down
Payne [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Payne [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: For all my readers/audiobook listeners.   For all my readers/audiobook listeners. EmptySun Feb 10 2019, 14:27

Thanks for sharing Sauter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all my readers/audiobook listeners.   For all my readers/audiobook listeners. Empty

Back to top Go down

For all my readers/audiobook listeners.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums :: Archive Section :: 193rd GIR Archive :: General Discussion-
Jump to: