193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold War / A New Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pham [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Pham [193rd RET]

Cold War / A New Era  Empty
PostSubject: Cold War / A New Era    Cold War / A New Era  EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 11:52

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kAHXtBUqOXVmST6dPbPH0Q2aor4oQzQLNWQlBTE2OMs/edit?usp=sharing

A Story I have YET to Finish, anyone would like to give some crits would be fun to see.
Also recommendations and wishes are also wanted.
Back to top Go down
Winters [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Winters [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Cold War / A New Era    Cold War / A New Era  EmptySun Jul 15 2018, 18:05

Well, I'd like to see your opinion regarding the Balkan area. My bet would be the US would support democratic Croatia with USSR not backing Yugoslavia as Yugoslavia decided to cut ties with the Soviets.
Back to top Go down
Pham [193rd RET]
Honorably Discharged.

Pham [193rd RET]

PostSubject: Re: Cold War / A New Era    Cold War / A New Era  EmptyMon Jul 30 2018, 18:01

Winters [193rd GIR] wrote:
Well, I'd like to see your opinion regarding the Balkan area. My bet would be the US would support democratic Croatia with USSR not backing Yugoslavia as Yugoslavia decided to cut ties with the Soviets.

Ooo I have not thought of that. I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold War / A New Era    Cold War / A New Era  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold War / A New Era
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums :: Archive Section :: 193rd GIR Archive :: General Discussion-
Jump to: