HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

What changes do you want to see in DOI?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bolten [193rd App]
Applicant.

PostSubject: What changes do you want to see in DOI?   Sun Feb 25 2018, 13:05

What kind changes? I would Nerf the range and speed of the bayonet because that shit is OP. also the amount of #69 Grenades that someone can carry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lippa [193rd GIR]
Corporal, E-5.

PostSubject: Re: What changes do you want to see in DOI?   Sun Feb 25 2018, 14:25

firstly id severely limit/nerf the flamethrower from a realism standpoint, they really weren't that common especially in the American European front, they were mainly used in specific engagements to clear/ take out enemy strong points/ bunkers. i would also give the riflemen the option of having m1 carbines, as a buy-able (with points) option later on in the match. id also like to see a client side option to lock skins so that whatever faction that player chooses it will just show that factions skin for that player throughout the whole team, but for other players its different.

other than those changes id just like to see more variety of maps, too much CQB urban maps id like to see more country side, hedgerow fighting and maybe some villages mixed in, something thats not a linear urban path. id also really like to see some more countries and theaters added, i think some pacific, and eastern front maps with Russians, marines , and Japanese would be really cool.

193rd Glider Infantry Regiment.
Charlie Company, First Platoon.
First Squad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What changes do you want to see in DOI?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
193rd GIR Realism Unit | Forums :: Civilian Section :: Day of Infamy Section-
Jump to: